The Best ‘Sex Tips’ Ever » Body-Fat
Here Are 3 Ways Carrying Excess Body-Fat Hurts Your Sex-Life - and Exactly What To Do About It…
By Adam Armstrong
These days most people are OVERWEIGHT. There are states in America where official statistics show that nearly 70% of the population are overweight.
How the heck have we got to a point where 70% of people in certain places in one of the richest countries in the world are overweight?
It’s blows my mind.
Especially when, in theory at least, we have the best nutrition ever, the best medication and medical interventions ever, the best exercise programs ever, and so on.
I’m hear to tell you that being OVERWEIGHT is a KILLER for your sex-life.
And, believe me…
I know this to be true for personal experience!
You see, back when I competed in Power lifting (a strength sport where you lift heavy weights in the Squat, Bench Press and Dead lift) I made a foolish mistake when I was 25. The foolish mistake was ignoring quality nutrition…
…and eating myself up to a heavier weight class. All in the name of lifting the most weight I could.
It was the only time in all...
If You Value Your Masculinity - and Enjoy The Company of Hot Women - I Encourage You Strongly to Avoid This ‘Fake Health Food’ and Destroyer of Testosterone
By Adam Armstrong
There is one FAKE Health Food I strongly advise you to eliminate from your Diet - IF you want Healthy Testosterone Levels…
…and, all the benefits that come from having Healthy Testosterone Levels. Such as:
- The ability to ‘Get Hard, Stay Hard’ (and fuck your woman’s brain out)
- A high sex-drive (so you don’t have to suffer the embarrassment of saying “I’m not in the mood honey” - when she wants it, and you don’t!)
- Muscle and Strength (things men are supposed to have plenty of!)
- Low Body-Fat (ya know… so you can see your abs, and not look like an Elephant)
- Good Energy Levels (so you can actually get stuff done, and be productive in this World)
- High levels of drive, determination and motivation (“YES”, you better believe it… all these things are highly influenced by your...