Our Official Policy re: Refunds.
In the case that you are not happy with anything and are considering asking for a refund, PLEASE, as a first step, contact our customer service by emailing email@example.com or calling (917) 675-3052, because your happiness is our first priority, and we will do our very best to achieve that.
Our policy is to honor any and all Reasonable refund requests as quickly and easily, for you, as possible. You should normally hear back the by next working day, except in exceptional circumstances like holidays. Please be patient, we care about you, and want to help. Our customer service has an amazing track record, but if you ever have a less than satisfactory experience with them, you are welcome to contact Adam Armstrong, the CEO, to let me know. give me as much information as possible, specifically forward any communication to me that you feel is not satisfactory. Please bear in mind I do not do customer service, so this email is only to contact me if my customer service people ever fail to help you. My personal email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind that because I do not do customer service, it may take me a long time to get back to you. But still, how many companies can you complain to the CEO personally if customer service is not good enough?
I'll now hand you back to our lawyers for our official refund policy:
11. Liability for subsequent defects
11.1. We will repair or replace Goods which fail to comply with the provisions of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or which show a defect. If you claim that the item is defective, the following conditions apply:
11.1.1 the defect must be reported to us within four weeks of becoming apparent;
11.1.2 the defect results only from faulty design or manufacture;
11.1.3 you have returned the defective Goods or parts to us if we have so requested.
11.2. If we agree that we are liable, we will refund the cost of return carriage and will repair or replace the Goods free of charge.
11.3. If we repair or replace Goods, you have no additional claim against us either under this agreement or by statute or common law, in respect of the defect.
12. Goods returned
These provisions apply in the event that you return any Goods to us for any reason:
12.1. We do not accept returns unless you buy as a consumer, or there was a defect in the Goods at the time of purchase, or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them.
12.2. Before you return a product to us, please contact us.
12.3. The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any issue is discovered.
12.4. So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
12.4.1 with both goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
12.4.2 securely wrapped;
12.4.3 including our delivery slip;
12.4.4 at your risk and cost.
12.5. You must tell us by email message to email@example.com that you that you would like to return Goods, specifying exactly what Goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. We will then issue a returns note. If you send Goods to us without a returns note, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your complaint.
12.6. In returning a faulty item please encloses with it a note clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose.
12.7. Most of the Goods are covered for 60 days.
12.8. If delivery was made to a UK address, you are also protected by the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.
12.9. If we agree that the item is faulty, we will:
12.9.1 refund the cost of return carriage;
12.9.2 refund or replace the item as we choose.
. All sizes and capacities are approximate.
2. thenewalpha.com makes every effort to ensure that your goods arrive to you within the specified delivery times by using accredited couriers, however we can not take responsibility for late or failed deliveries arising from incorrect delivery details supplied by the customer.
3. If you have an access code, door code, gate code or another method of entering your building that will hold up the courier and prevent them delivering the parcel then please send a separate email AFTER you've ordered to advise us of this so we can put clear instructions on the package for the courier. If the parcel can't be delivered and it is returned we WILL refund you but WILL charge the postage.
4. All deliveries must be signed for by the customer or by a person acting on behalf of the customer. All deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday. If there is no one at the delivery address during those hours, this may delay the delivery of your order.
5. If we choose to use Royal Mail (which accounts for 95% of orders in the UK when under 2kg) and an item won't fit through your letter box the postman is responsible for putting a card through the door to advise of delivery. If you don't recieve this card, that is not our responsibility. It is suggested if you don't recieve the item you ordered you contact us within 48-72 hours from the time of purchase to get tracking numbers for the items (7-10 days for international deliveries).
6. If you don't contact your local sorting office to collect the item, and it gets returned to us, you will be charged the FULL postage for us to send it out again. By 'FULL postage' we refer to the ACTUAL cost of shipping, not necessarily what you paid for shipping (ie you may have paid free postage if we were doing an offer or you may have paid a flat fee or any other option). For example if you paid £3 shipping but it cost us £10, you will have to pay the £10 to have it re-shipped.
7. We have one collection a day. Additional orders to the same address may leave in a separate consignment. To avoid unnecessary delivery charges please try and order all required goods at the same time.
8. If there is a delay in the Royal Mail system and an order doesn't show up within 24-72 hours, we will not re-ship the item until 14 days have passed from the date it was originally shipped. (unless we come to an individual arrangement). All items 'temporarily delayed in the Royal Mail system' are the property of Lion Heart Intelligent Solutions Ltd if replacements are sent.
9. During the Xmas/New Year period we close for business. We email our customers on our database to advise of our opening hours. If you are not a subscriber to our database then please email us or phone so we can clarify our opening hours to you.